One board. Two uses. A performance hydrofoil board that’s incredibly easy to ride. Quickly converts into a fun surf skate.
A rider who wants a board that crosses seamlessly between surf skating and hydrofoiling.
The Double Agent is a wood constructed surf skate shape that doubles as the perfect deck to mount our new Hi-Rise hydrofoil system. With three different mast sizes (40, 65, 85cm), and a high speed or high lifting wing set, your foiling needs are well covered.
The all new optimized UD carbon/glass construction, brings an unprecedented level of control and stability to the diverse usablity of the Double Agent.
Included with the board:
2x 30mm fins, 2x 50mm fins, 8x 6x25mm screws
(Straps sold separately)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• NEW UD Carbon/glass construction for improved control and stability • Fun, multi-use board: Foil, surf skate, wakesurf
• Easy to use and progress
• Firm and responsive shape
• Single concave to angled V-tail channels provides exceptional grip
• Strapless, 2 or 3 strap configuration, allows for a fully customizable ride • Full EVA deck pad - thick & comfortable
• TT quad fins for surf skate / wake surf feel
• Compatible with our modular Hi-Rise foil system