From its soft and ergonomic bar ends to its light weight cleat trim with 4:1 race pulley system and 1X security system, the AV8 Quickloop Fixed 1X (Trimlite) is a high performance and feature rich method of kite control. The 4:1 race pulley allows the rider to micro adjust and effortlessly trim under maximum load while the extended trim tail also enables the rider to operate the trim without compromising speed, trajectory or body position.
Line lengths can be easily switched between 22m, 19m and 16m long. Adjusting these configurations enable the rider to conveniently customize the power delivery and sweep arc of the kite during flight, allowing optimal performance in a wide wind range.
Quickloop is an opening harness loop connection designed to work specifically with our 1X single line flagging system. Its defining feature is its ridiculously simple operation. When you activate the 1X single line flagging system the power of your kite is immediately killed and will rest motionless on the water or land.
• Comprehensive safety with single line 1X security flagging • Universal Quickloop connection
• Quick and easy QR operation
• Removable centralized security pin • Spinning handle
• Protective PU tubing for main line and security line
Our customized compact stainless steel TrimLite CleatTM allows precise and positive trim adjustment. The light weight design has an elasticized trim line, and internalized mainline and landing lines protected with PU tubing, which gives you a minimalist system with perfect balance and trim to match the changing wind conditions.
• NEW 4:1 ratio race pulley system for precision trim
• NEW Split flying lines for optimal performance in all conditions (16m + 3m + 3m) • Simple and clean system
• Durable stainless steel cleat
• Integrated bungee in trim line to reduce tail
• Low ‘V’ connection for direct steering
• 1X Centralized flagging line connection point