ALL AROUND FREERIDE / FOIL
Sizes: 40 / 60 / 85 CM MAST
The HI:RISE LIFT is designed for riders looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
The Hi-Rise Lift is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
Low aspect ratio, Low planing profile section, Moderately swept outline, Progressive anhedral.
- NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4-point connection
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium mast and fuselage
- Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia veneer wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing - Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
- NEW Rear wing - Forged composite construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Durable cast polymer wing perimeter
The Set includes:
m8x25mm (4pcs), m8x27mm(2pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), m8x14mm (2pcs), allen key (5mm), Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protector (4pcs), foam insert (doubles as insert to our foil bag, sold separately)