- A huge wind range: from 6 to 30 knots. By tuning the downhaul and outhaul, the sail can be rigged either very full with a tight leech, or very flat with an open leech.
- A draft placement at approx. 40% from the front of the sail (freeride sails = 30% / sub-planing sails = 50%), offering the best compromise between lightwind performance and high wind control.
- 6 batten / 2 cam configuration for the best compromise between weight and performance.
- A very stable profile for ease of use and control in the high winds.
- A tack strap tensioner for maximum tuning range and power in light winds. X-Ply reinforcements in critical areas, durable luff pocket material and webbing batten tensioners for ease of use and practicality in a club and racing environment.
|OD Sail 5,8m2
|OD Sail 6,8m2
|OD Sail 7,8m2
|OD Sail 8,5m2